Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sharing Mass graves ...time to thrash

Unrelated to our class, my friends band is playing in Iowa City tonight. Originally from Iowa City, kids from the iowa city area is SHARING MASS GRAVES.

They are the best revival old school punk band I have heard! My buddy Todd who works sometimes at the Co-op with me plays Bass, and with two other dudes Forrest and Casey. They grew a small punk following when they were in town and now they have moved to Portland. They are on a national tour and have had a week in Iowa City to see friends, before they are off to Chicago this weekend. They played at Public Space One last Thursday and are at The Picador tonight. Im going after class i would check it out if I was you! Give em a listen!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22995419

No comments: