Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final - Dear Dad

After interviewing 15 women about their relationship with their father I have compiled my final book. I've written a introduction and reflection to accompany the portraits, interviews, and handwriting photos of the women. Overall I'm very happy with the project and definitely want to keep exploring these issues and experiment with the form they take. I really enjoyed the time I spent working on this as well as the final product. Because most of my projects take the form of writing and small installations it's nice to actually have a object. Something physical to keep and share.  

You can view the book digitally here. 

Here are a few pictures....














To review my documentation of all my projects click the label link that says Hudson at the bottom of this post. 

No comments: