Friday, September 5, 2008

some links

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be posting on this blog. Is it links?

Here you go then:

Gabriel Orozco's "Home Run" - Orozco placed objects on the windows of apartments across the street from NY's Museum of Modern Art.

No RNC Posters - For those that might dabble in politics, this seems appropriate since the RNC is going on.

Nam June Paik's Official Site - Korean video artist that passed away in 2006, worked with a lot of TV monitors.

Yukister.com - Regular people's art is what gives me the most inspiration. The link is to Yuki Nakano's website, not a "gallery artist" or anything, but she's cool regardless. Works with fotography & illustrations, often blending the two.

BUT, my favorite site for when I've got "artist block" or need ideas for projects is this: Learning To Love You More. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it before. It's neat, I highly recommend it.

I hope this is what I'm supposed to be posting. I don't know, I'm confused maybe. Have a good weekend, see you guys in class next week!

-Alina

No comments: